Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Colors of San Miguel de Allende

Bueno pues la semana pasada como mencioné en el post anterior, tuve el privilegio de acompañar a Fer Juaristi a cubrir la boda de Analía y Sergio en el bello San Miguel de Allende, aunque no tuvimos mucho tiempo para turistear, los rincones bellos y colores de San Miguel están por todos lados, este sitio es otro de los lugares que hacen que me enamore de mi bello México.


As I mentioned before on the last post last week I had the privilege to join Fer Juaristi to cover Analía and Sergio's wedding at the beautiful San Miguel de Allende. Even though we didn't have much time as tourists, San Miguel's beautiful spots and colors are just everywhere, this is one of those places that make me fall more in love with my beautiful Mexico.


D.A.



The unreal view from our hotel.















Mr. Fer taking care of business...literally.


2 comments:

Anahi said...

awesome pictures daniel!
I bet you guys had a blast ! love fer's pic @ starbucks lol! take me with you next time ! love SMA! :)

Anonymous said...

daniel estan muy chidas las pics, sin duda sanmiguel es un lugar bellisimo solament lo he visitado dos veces. saludos que estes de lo mejor exito!