Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Monday, October 6, 2008

5 days for 'D & V' day

A veces el tiempo transcurre mas rapido de lo que deseamos y estas ultimas horas se han ido volando y se que poco a poco, en estos dias, hemos estado grabando algunos de los recuerdos mas hermosos de nuestras vidas. Solo nos restan 5 días y algunas horas, la aventura mas grande de nuestra historia esta por comenzar...

Sometimes time runs faster than we wish and these last few hours before our big day have gone flying, I know that these days, little by little, we have been recording some of our most beautiful moments in our life. Only 5 more days and a few more hours to go, the biggest adventure from our histories is about to start...

D.A.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tu eres al que han borrado de domestika??