Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Awesome Surprise

No queria dejar pasar este detalle por alto. La semana pasada Karina nos sorprendio a Vero y a mi con este detallazo (ver foto adjunta) como muestra de agradecimiento por su sesión de aniversario. Detalles como este te desarman y no hay palabras para agradecer este gesto de los clientes. Muchas, muchas pero muchas gracias por el detalle y esto nos motiva a seguir para adelante!!

I didn't want to miss to mention this experience that we just had. Last week Karina surprised us with this super gesture (see photo below) as a way to say - Thank You! for the photos we took in here Anniversary session. Stuff like this really punch you straight to the heart and there are hardly any words to say how grateful we are when a clients comes and does something like this for us. Thank you very very VERY much guys, this is pure motivation to keep working harder and harder!

D.A.


No comments: