Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ale's Bday

El martes pasado fuí invitado al Capellini para hacer lo que más me gusta, que es tirar clicks de gente contenta, relajada, divirtiendose y pasandola bien y es que precisamente en el cumple de Ale no faltó el buen amibiente. Aqui les comparto algunas fotos del martes pasado y que sean muchos muchos más los años por venir para Ale!

Last Tuesday I was invited to the Capellini restaurant to do what I like the most which is shooting a few clicks of happy, relaxed, fun people and in Ale's birthday dinner I found precisely that. I share with you a few of my favorite shots from this last Tuesday and of course I wish Ale many many more years like this to celebrate!

D.A.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!