Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Austin, friends and David Jay

El miércoles pasado realizé uno de los viajes express más divertidos del año. Mi amigo y colega Fer Juaristi junto con otro tipazo y colega de Monterrey Rafa Ibañez y un servidor nos lanzamos para Austin para asistir a la conferencia Free to Succeed de el increible fotógrafo David Jay. Pocas veces en mi vida he aprendido tanto en sólo 4 horas y conocido gente como Rafa, David ó Kenny Kim (otro gran fotógrafo de Chicago) que uno parece haberlos conocido de toda la vida. Una experiencia realmente divertida pero sobre todo que me ayudó a encontrar una gran isnpiración para que pueda mejorar en el negocio que yo considero el más gratificante del mundo, la fotografía de bodas.

Last Wednesday I made one of the must fun express road trips from this year. My friend and colleague Fer Juaristi together with an incredible person as well from Monterrey, Rafa Ibañez, and myself headed up to Austin to assist to the conference Free to Succeed tour presented by the incredible photographer David Jay. Very few times in my life I have had the opportunity to learn so much in just 4 hours and even fewer I have met people like Rafa, David or Kenny Kim that seemed like I've known them since years ago. It was really and incredible experience that helped me find inspiration and will also help me to improve my business, the business that I consider the most gratifying business of all, wedding photography.

D.A.




De izquierda a derecha - Fer, Rafa, David, Yo. Fotografía por: Kenny Kim.
From left to right - Fer, Rafa, David, Me. Photo by: Kenny Kim.

3 comments:

Rafael Ibáñez said...

Jejeje, Gracias don Danielo. Puro Rock Star!!!

Rafa

Anonymous said...

the 3 musketeers! Y un tal DJ, jajaja. Buen trip raza.

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Hey! I talked to DJ and he mentioned a few 'crazy' guys from forodefotografos were there! Cheers!