Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Evelyn + Frank Preview

Para ir cerrando el año con broche de oro tuve otra vez el gusto de ir como Second Shooter de Fer Juaristi a la boda de Evelyn + Frank. El super videografo Ricardo Grajeda de REELOVE también estuvo rokeando con el video y fue un Sábado de clicks excelentes y de mucha retroalimentación entre camaradas. Aquí un preview :)

To start the end of this year in an awesome way I had the chance to be Fer Juaristi's second shooter at Evelyn + Frank's wedding. The super videographer Ricardo Grajeda from REELOVE was also there rockin' with the video and it was a Saturday of lots of great clicks and lots of feedback between colleagues. Here is a small preview :)

D.A.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

que buenas pic don danny, puro power amigo!