Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Doris + Tavo = Pau Preview

El Sábado pasado tuve la super divertida sesión de fotos de Doris con motivo de que ella y Tavo esperan a la bendición más linda de su vida llamada Paulina. Aquí un preview de la sesión que espero poder bloggear pronto.

Last Saturday was the super fun shooting of Doris celebrating that she and Tavo are waiting for the arrival of their biggest blassing in their lives named Paulina. Here is a preview of the session which I hope I can blog soon.

D.A.


No comments: