Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Lelia + Orlando's Wedding

El fin de semana pasado fuí a mi ciudad natal en un viaje relámpago para cubiri la boda de Lelia y Orlando. El cariño que le tengo a Lelia es como el que se le tiene a un familiar, su hermano ha sido uno de mis amigos/hermanos desde que ibamos en la secundaria y desde hace más de 12 años tengo el privilegio de conocerla. Le deseo con todo mi corazón que sea muy feliz en su nueva vida junto a Orlando y que Dios los llene de bendiciones.

Last weekend I made an express trip to my hometown in Puebla, Mexico to shoot Lelia and Orlando's wedding. For me Lelia is like part of my family, her brother has been one of my best friends and brothers since we were in middle school and it's been more than 12 years since I have had the pleasure to know her. I wish her the best with all my heart and may her new life with Orlando may be full of joy and happiness. God bless you both!

D.A.






































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

que buenas pics don D. cada pic me lleva al dia amigo.
Felicidades por otro gran evento.

Gloria said...

Dany,

Buenisima covertura! me gusta los colores y que padre el fieston!

Saludos,

Gloria Mesa

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Buenísima la del vestido my friend y la del fondo amarillo a plena luz del día!
Saludos desde Los Angeles!