Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Analia + Sergio E-Session

Cuando Fer Juaristi me invito de second shooter a la boda de Analia y Sergio en San Miguel de Allende no lo pensé demasiado, tenía que ir. Ya en San Miguel, tuve el gusto de conocer a Analia y a Sergio y da gusto trabajar con parejas tan amantes de la fotografia como ellos. Hubo una química entre todos fantástica y de verdad fue un placer conocerlos y llevarme tan bien con ellos tan pronto. Gracias a Fer y a Analia y Sergio por dejarme ser parte de este evento tan bello.

When Fer Juaristi invited me to join him in San Miguel de Allende as a second shooter for Analia and Sergio's wedding I didn't think much about it. In San Miguel I had the pleasure to meet Analia and Sergio and all that I can say is that it is a joy to work with a couple that loves photography so much. There was a fantastic chemistry among all us and it was a pleasure to meet them and get along with them in such a short time. Thanks a lot Fer, Analia and Sergio for letting me join to such a beautiful event!

D.A.

















1 comment:

Dany Ruipérez, fotógrafo said...

Joder!!!! pero que bueno eres, tocayo!!!!!


No me he podido resistir a escribirte, porque aunque sigo asiduamente, nunca aun te habia escrito.

Bravo bravo!!!

Un fuerte abrazo!

Dany.-