Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Honeymoon Part 2 - Samaná & St. Thomas

Después de dejar NY Vero y Yo tuvimos nuestra siguiente parada en República Dominicana por unas horas, solo estuvimos unas poquitas horas ya que el barco se retrasó saliendo de NY debido a un oleaje nada agradable camino a República Dominicana, pero fue una experiencia muy divertida, al siguiente día visitamos la Isla de St Thomas, de las Islas Vírgenes de EU, en las que si disfrutamos de un día entero y nos quemamos la piel de lo lindo con el sol.

After leaving NY, Vero and I had our next stop in Samaná, Dominican Republic. We only had a few hours to explore the island since our ship was delayed due to some nasty sea conditions after we departed from NY; However, it was such a fun experience. The next day we stopped in St. Thomas, one of the U.S. Virgin Islands, where we enjoyed ourselves for the whole day and we ended up with an awesome skin burn.

D.A.















Another cool shot of me taken by my wife :)




No comments: