Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ari + Aldo

Una vez más visitamos la Isla del Padre para las fotos casuales de Ari y Aldo. Para ellos estar detras del lente es natural y divertido. Ellos hicieron gran parte del trabajo por nosotros para conseguir estas imágenes.

Once again we visited South Padre Island for the engagement session for Ari and Aldo. For them, to be behind the lens is fun and natural. It was them who did most of our work to get such great images.

D.A.












No comments: