Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Karina & Lalo's Wedding

En este post compartimos con mucho gusto las fotos de la boda de Karina y Lalo, y como siempre, les agradecemos de todo corazon el habernos permitido tomar las fotos de ese día tan importante.

We are proud to share with you the pictures of Karina and Lalo's wedding, we want to say thank you to them for letting us being their photo shooters on that important day.

D.A.


































No comments: