Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ari & Aldo's Wedding

Recordar es vivir y volviendo a ver estas fotos volvemos a vivir el increíble ambiente en la boda de nuestros amigos Ari y Aldo. Todo nuestro cariño y nuestros mejores deseos para ellos en su matrimonio. Felicidades!

To remember is to live again and watching this photos again we re-live again the awesome moments from our friends Ari and Aldo's wedding. All our best wishes and blessings for them and their new matrimony. Congratulations!

D.A.






























No comments: