Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Paty & Emilio's Wedding

Las últimas fotos del 2007 nos las regalaron Paty y Emilio el día de su boda, qué mejor manera de cerrar el año que trabajando con ellos. Como siempre, muchas gracias por darnos la oportunidad de estar presentes en su evento.

The last assignment for 2007 was given by Paty and Emilio in their wedding day so what a better way to close the year than working for them! As always, thank you so much for giving us the chance of being present in your wedding day.

D.A.




























No comments: