Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Mi Ciudad II

La semana pasada hicimos una pausa en toda activida de bodas y de cualquier otro trabajo para atender varios asuntos pendientes en mi ciudad, Puebla. Otra vez, el tiempo para fotografiar fue muy escaso pero el viaje nos ayudo mucho a regresar con más ánimo a estas ocupadas semanas entrantes.

Last week we made a small pause in our calendar and we traveled to my hometown of Puebla to get some things done. Once again the time to take photos was very limited but the trip itself helped us a lot to charge the batteries for the upcoming busy weeks.

D.A.


















1 comment:

sikiu perez said...

Very nice blog!!! gorgeous pictures, versatile style, good use of the contrast and composition.