Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Blanca + Rominho e.session Preview

Cerré la semana mas agitada del mes con esta super e.session de Blanca y Rominho. Unos cliks fantásticos, les cuento como estuvo muy pronto ;)

The grand finale of my busiest week of the month was this super e.session of Blanca and Rominho. He had some killer shots, I'll tell you the whole story soon ;)

D.A.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

blla pic don PJ, amster del wide shot.

Karen Savinon said...

WOW!! love it!!

Saint said...

aaaah, te pasaste de reata!!!!