Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Snaps from the past

I had insomnia last night, a big one, and I decided to keep working on my new sample album (which I think is looking awesome! I'll share with you the photos when I have it home) to see if the sleep will come. So I ended up checking lots and lots of photos, new and old and, and happily I found this image that was from the very first post of this blog from Ariana's E.Session. Since then (1 and a half year ago) I have learned a few more things of post production and I couldn't help to work on this photo again, I realy liked the outcome and I wanted to share it with you all again. Sometimes is nice to go back in time and check out stuff from there, really cool things might come up. You can see the original post here :)

D.A.


No comments: