Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Monday, March 30, 2009

www.danielaguilarblog.com - The new Blog is here!

Estreno Blog! Después de un pequeño retrazo aquí les pongo la liga de la nueva dirección de mi nuevo Blog que es: http://www.danielaguilarblog.com Espero que el blog nuevo sea de su agrado y muy pronto estaré posteando más cosas nuevas de todolo que ha sucedido en este mes que ya termina. Este blog permanecerá abierto indefinidamente, pero si quieren ver el nuevo material, nos vemos en la nueva dirección!

The new blog is here! After a little delay to launch it I share with you here the new address of my blog: http://www.danielaguilarblog.com I hope you enjoy the new blog and soon I will be posting more new stuff of may of the things that have happened in March. The old blog (this one) will remain open but if you want to check out the new stuff I'll see you at the new address!


D.A.


No comments: