Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Wedrockers 102 Preview

Este lunes tuve el honor de que mis amigos y colegas los Wedrockers me invitaran como su fotografo oficial para su workshop 102 en Las Nubes, Monterrey. Fue un dia largo y extremadamente productivo, aqui les dejo un preview. Estamos listos para este Martes seguir con el segundo dia del taller. Animo!

This Monday I had the honor of being invited by my friends and colleagues the Wedrockers to be the official photographer for their workshop '102' in the beautiful venue of Las Nubes in Monterrey, Mexico. It was quite a long day, but very productive, here is a small preview. We are ready to rock again tomorrow for the next day of lots of learning. Keep it up!

D.A.


3 comments:

Miguel said...

que onda dani, solo una foto??

jejej animo, ya quiero ver todas

Dany Ruipérez, fotógrafo said...

Ostia!!!!!
Me encanta esta pic!

Acabod e ver el resumen del workshop, y muy muy bueno querido tocayo!!!!

Estas que te sales!

Saludetes!
Dany.-

Saint said...

ÑAÑO! ESTO ESTÁ HERMOSO!!!! SORPRENDENTE!!!!