Hi!, I'm a 27 year old photographer from Puebla, Mexico. I am in a constant search for getting better behind the lens. I feel very lucky for being married to an awesome woman who supports me and feeds my inspiration. I'm very passionate about photography, weddings, travels and F1 cars. May you enjoy all the contents of this blog!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Branding Phase 1

Muy pronto estare estrenando blog! Este es el primer paso para renovar mi marca. Espero poder darles mas detalles de este proyecto nuevo en el que las fotos tendran mas punch y les estare avisando poco a poco de los cambios del blog y el site! Ojala estos cambios sean del agrado de todos :)

Very soon I'll be having a new blog! This is the first step of the new image that my brand will have. I hope to give you more details soon about this exciting project for me in which the photos will have more punch! I will be letting you know about the changes for the new blog and the new site! I hope you enjoy all this changes :)

D.A.

No comments: